注册
每日推荐
[小晰] BS APP (九十八)我幹了 "他" 的乳
**** 本内容被作者隐藏 ****
作者: little.she0310
[小晰] BS APP (101)怪物與三位少女(大金
**** 本内容被作者隐藏 ****
作者: little.she0310
(按文件名中的数字,被up主点进帖子里的图片无法排序,以后发图就不要点进帖子里了,回复顺序问题相关的一律扣3cdb By pansx)
查看: 6985|回复: 15

[皮物] 小抄本

[复制链接]
55665 发表于 2009-5-1 22:04:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
這裡做小抄本記下一個構思,防止遺忘。+ y# r+ e4 |9 W1 T0 \

, F3 r8 k7 W* ?. v0 c: z+ Z這是由舞會的想到的寒蟬改版。但人物關係全都變了。包含M2F,F2M,SM,亂倫,百合等雜燴。* X0 s! n, M' c' ]" f+ z: C

; s5 S  R, o! z: E姐弟,同高,身材大體相當,關係親密。父親為高級科研人員,常年在研究室,家庭富裕。姐姐大美女,但弟弟一直愛慕姐姐,姐姐也知道,但毕竟是姐弟,更多是亲情上的包容。姐姐高中毕业时期被第一任有钱帅气男友甜言蜜语骗走了第一次,男友炫耀终于上了校花并出国,姐姐无比伤心。大学终于交往一普通不富裕但真诚的男友。弟弟聰明,有靈性,從小善於做膠質面具(舉例兒時姐姐生日做的鬼臉面具嚇壞所有人)中間穿插姐姐和大学男友談情,弟弟暗中偷聽,内心暗暗心恨,发誓姐姐你是属于我的。; }. _/ H: g& e2 q; l8 q( K
一日,姐弟談話,討論到姐姐男友,弟說现在男友也只是喜歡姐姐的面貌,身體,和以前那个混蛋一样。姐姐認為他們是真心相愛。弟弟說我會證明給你看。接下來弟弟盜用父親研究成果,結合自己的技術,廢寢忘食研製。終於告訴姐姐可以製作一個仿真人皮,和姐姐打賭他來扮演姐姐,姐姐則扮做弟弟(過程取模,製作等等,而且有父親研究纳米传感技术成果,可以感官完全模擬,中間姐姐變成弟弟,話兒挺起,但未發生關係),男友不會有任何察覺并共處,已證明只是愛姐姐的容貌和身體。。而後二人交换身份,弟弟完美扮演一個性感的姐姐和男友交往,并引诱男友上床,男友未覺任何異樣,并利用男友的真心爱来報復男友,玩起SM女王,男友被调教變成M。(中间插有姐姐以弟弟身份被同班女生表白并半推半就下被女生献身。)。弟弟给姐姐看了男友被SM的情形和床上的录像,姐姐大哭傷心,弟弟安慰,傾訴愛意,说真心爱姐姐只有自己。姐姐拒絕亂倫,弟弟解釋說自己會以女身,不算亂倫,自己這幾天也喜歡上扮演姐姐,和作為一個女人的感覺,愿意做妹妹,只要能爱着姐姐。通过人皮让姐姐绕过乱伦的心理谴责,幫姐姐脫掉人皮,二人百合(或弟弟以女體和姐姐男體發生關係?雙方只摘掉面具?)。二人不分開。後面發展?沒想到。继续交换?後續未知。
5 M% o3 y! ^8 g; r3 k7 l* e( F& k& f8 @3 _% R, P* ^
哎,貌似又偏重邪惡了。& K$ X" S5 d; w* A0 _6 f( d' D9 v
& t) O& @$ g0 u4 R0 y
還有一個類美人魚短篇。但我絕不承認是美人魚系列。和最近第一人稱寫法同,“變”的能力在對方手上。(這算第二人稱嗎?我語文不好。)似乎這樣寫法很有诱惑感?至少我感觉,看最近几篇都是。3 a5 a  z9 a; f
: ?5 g. b' ]5 r) e( T9 A
我回到故鄉小城市,并不是榮歸故里。我是避難回來。我是某黑社會組織的一個普通幹事,我為了發達,巧設計畫,偷出并倒賣了組織的假鈔電板給另一組織。而且做了我爲了保護電板死掉的假象。打撈一筆,現在時享受快樂人生的時候了。(以上交代式速度寫過)
. ^9 ]/ f) C3 l; Z在這個小城里碰到了以前學校的校花,校花是如此風情萬種,想到自己還是單身,但今時不同往日,我現在很有錢!追求校花。二人開始交往,當夜上床,我把我的秘密勸說了出來,並說我的就是你的。校花轉為男聲,大驚,卻立馬失去知覺。2 ~0 ~" G/ @* P, {: l& j

5 U1 @9 K" W) w; M- V一室內,校花脫下面具,脫下全身人皮。是一男子。男子以女聲電話說目標搞定,匯另一半錢。一旁的電腦屏幕上,是我詳細的資料。(這真的不是美人魚,只是個短篇)
; ]9 |$ K) I6 U3 B$ ]9 K! `: a& u4 _1 L* B3 Y% C0 n
以上優先短篇。寫不寫看心情和時間允許。
: M- ], P; x& l, U2 N4 c; w& [; k  `5 z' ?  _
# m* `7 L- m/ [/ H; W" k
順帶給出一老外創意。
6 [, ^& p, d2 r& r; R8 j! K8 N& A9 T' B1 p- X- y. r
This story is a dark one, I think it suitable to post on Halloween, anyway2 ~3 D/ ?9 L; }  n. Y9 n) l- S- Y. Y
I just come up with it and didn't want to lost or forget it so I share8 R5 `' f0 x/ J+ f8 `5 W
it with you.3 s# _+ _% w* K) ]! g# m
* x" d9 b# i+ C
I was thinking, maybe those of us with good story writing
$ P% e" S% R8 T5 g& Z: zskills amongst us, could flesh my idea into full bodysuit story.  V7 g& b. c/ G! c
, d3 n0 u/ K' H; K: P& A
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------* k5 s" d% K6 v  v  Y6 g

( T) M+ i1 a0 ^# V  `( }: I; `  {$ U, {7 }1 r" g
Story idea:% N9 `& a3 n) }4 S2 P) X" r2 y
" O. S& e7 i0 B  P* B) j4 E
There is an evil demon among us, it is a male demon blending in
# A/ C/ G: g2 Jhuman society for hundreds year. It feed by draining life force from; v5 P: L6 n8 X: n/ G
human male through sex, by doing this it has to disguise itself as a" M9 f# K1 a3 B9 C' `
woman. It can't transform itself into a woman directly but it can. S% y! i0 I! u
shift its body to simulate woman shape body, it only need a skin to+ }) ^- a: ~; x3 C+ ~( k; l: L) H0 s
cover its hellish and ugly body.
: i* A% q$ _, T4 r0 A5 k9 G2 N1 b( ~- Y" J% I
It hypnotize a woman and have sex with her, when it climax it
) L7 x# e: J+ G, m5 J9 uejaculate its demon semen into a woman's body, the semen is very hot
/ R( U) z) l6 x7 t( Vand acid it melt a woman's body both muscle,organ fat and bones from
5 c/ |, K# o9 @! S: K( cinside so a woman die terribly living only the skin and hair of a
: @) L! ]) _6 f5 ~& s$ F* zwoman. Then it put on the skin of an ill fate woman and disguise as( {) @1 v" I1 h4 D1 d
its victim, shifting its body part underneath dead woman's skin such  ~1 z7 f- ?6 h5 E
as reduce height, weight, change eye color from blood red to nomal
7 f" p4 n& w, Phuman eye, its canine teeth fall out and grow a new set of human white
! K9 `2 D7 t  |' i7 Iteeth, forming breasts, narrow waist, wide hip, change its voice so it
; w% ?8 l5 R* n/ P$ y6 e; Blook exactly like a woman before she die. It like to study a woman
9 |- v3 E  [3 K1 V5 X/ Lbefore it impersonate her,learn how she talk, walk and when its
+ _" ~& z5 v) ?) ldisguise as her it even smell and taste like her, so nobody even her
5 T* V8 N+ s& Y0 xlover can't tell the difference. So its easy target was men that have$ U8 D$ l! g8 W8 {; H
girlfriend or wife.) d' P0 ?. z. [& c/ v
It like to collect women skin and took skins back to its lair, it can8 x  v3 X/ ^3 d4 A
have sex with a woman while its disguise as another woman by pull its
0 q2 t2 C; z. t2 ^, O! f! h. ~- h8 ]penis out of the skin vagina, melt her and have another skin suit0 Y6 b; o2 j5 T) k
while didn't came out of first suit.
& m% C4 L0 Q3 R5 Z2 N) L% h& S/ d0 v) p7 P: B! p9 c; P/ ^
Then it hunt for a man life force, it can produce a pheromone to
7 u* M+ V/ c) k; b) f1 M+ \2 Xattract men. It have sex with unsuspected man once a man came it
8 ^5 ~& d& u7 rcollect a man semen to produce acid semen in the future and also drain6 L! H5 E: x2 b! p. [1 ]. u
its victim life force energy so he die. It cause police report of
& l2 l. j: R5 u% ~mystery missing girls and dead men body found everyday, autopsy reveal
  g  H" i, f5 _) F0 m7 m: n% rthat they die because heart attack.
  U$ O& w1 E% N) r* a5 Q" n- ----------------------------------------------------------------------$ t8 \' h. ~; F$ ?% M' Y; n6 m
! P3 _3 O+ z3 r$ q
The story should told through perspective of our hero, the demon
! j. J, v$ \: Q) Mhunter. He have a very haunting experience when he was young. One day
0 @' _7 w/ m# g/ M8 t4 ^; Vhe came from school early and heard the sound of moaning from his
& Q( E( @7 }0 Nparent bedroom, he look through door knob to saw that his father was
( l9 k; j  ~- l0 Y3 [" y5 v, Phaving sex with his mother but when they both climax he saw horror
0 ?( @# k* |" kscene of his life, he heard very loud roar came out from his mother3 d9 Q, _" e/ u* ~- z+ l( P
lip somewhat like a lion but it more deeper that he never heard it
2 w) X) I+ Y! x+ U, Tbefore. He saw that his father also realize this from horror in his
/ w7 w5 T* O( T& I6 Veye and suddenly there a light from his father going through his, e; |; ^0 U( p
mother, his father body then became very thin and pale like skeleton.
% B  r, Y5 g  Y  G* J9 H+ d7 nHis mother then laugh evilly and clime off and getting dress, when she9 e& p) C) z) v! l
saw him she look at him lustfully and say "You are too young, but we9 ^5 T! @4 v# m1 f0 p2 Q3 P  ^
will meet again!" he never saw his mother look at him like that. She
) L; \3 ~( C$ \) N) U. Lgrin lick her lip fondle her breasts and walk off the house, he really# ^+ C' }; p$ l# O& D; _7 C
feel scare and arouse but then he realized that his father is in
+ ^8 i. e2 X: J/ \5 Qtrouble he run too see his father, he was dying and told him before he
& g/ @$ b7 C1 L; @, ~4 {9 Tdie to locate an important book in basement. After the funeral he goes  R8 b/ P' Z" d# z: ]6 M
to look for it and saw that it was an ancient book about the male
6 [: T+ B+ K/ a: b* V9 m3 rdemon that drains life force from human male by disguise as a woman,
4 d7 O' U2 z; R( i" \he knew that in that day he didn't saw his mother but the demon1 ]9 Q3 l" L& [- z
disguise as her, he loss both of his parent and also learned that his) \# _+ y, Z0 G) R5 N
family was the demon hunter family passing the duty from father to son
& I$ }6 t- b8 G: A2 K3 J- ?since his great great grandfather but they fail to hunt this demon" l6 S. D% m- M2 ~
because it is very smart and also have hypnotize power, for hundreds! u1 k) [, Q5 W" N' N7 Y
year it know art of feminine seduction.
6 w: F  y+ X: g& D) w( f7 k  a& {1 p' l; i& V4 Z
So now many years pass he and his younger sister living with his; C4 y, v8 n2 g
aunt(younger sister of mom) he study in university and he vows0 N4 n& q2 g) u7 y
revenge for his parent by hunting this demon down from evidence such+ ~9 {( O/ w5 \, o
as unidentified dead body of naked men some shed skin of women like in
+ F! _# ]! v/ m6 l4 Fmystery stories. He know that the demon can't living in sunlight it: g1 _. t: n$ g6 L6 K3 g) j' |( h
will die shortly so it use women skin to cover its own body, but how+ w  _0 x6 N0 B8 T! Q
can he locate the demon it can be anybody(any female). The demon also
  i2 e/ D' L/ I0 J/ a, bknow that the demon hunter's life force is greater than ordinary" y) J) |1 X" r: Y* Z# S% A* B
human, if it drain the demon hunter's life force it will be much
0 `6 F' O3 X& x' \: C0 Nstronger. It had drained his father so it was more stronger in pass 10
; Q& a" a; h1 fyears but now it feel that its power was diminishing so it also
; u7 c" g# `  L% J' T. Plooking and hunt for him for more power.. q1 ?2 P. n2 N. v  ~6 G
1 f7 `0 j" U9 B  c
So he have to hunt this demon while also have to protect his1 n/ V5 H# b0 |, }6 z. a2 C; n
sister and his aunt that is his only relative left and he also have to# m) G3 t. C0 D7 V9 q0 P. ?" i
protect his beloved beautiful girlfriend from the demon.
0 i$ v* G( H7 Z, `% x( ^9 U8 V7 v
Who will be the hunter who will be prey. This is the idea of this story: \! D6 D  m7 W7 K3 ]
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
( Z: l! Z$ ^7 F' G/ O& b
$ w  ^& _( ~& K7 C# x2 V/ pI think this is horror/mystery story.; M% |% d; H7 P1 N

/ v  x$ A2 n2 `) w# BI see that the demon have more advantages than him so I think the book
' g; m% i* j: s5 N  v2 kshould provide methods more than sunlight(It have to expose in its
: ?2 |1 o& [' i& d5 }; j' j2 [$ `original body) to kill the demon such as silver bullet or holy water
" O$ H" k: p$ g$ n5 h5 B6 i7 {# i* zor...........(your ideas).0 s/ |0 w7 O$ r0 _; ^/ o

1 z) k0 h2 T# h$ U( f" G$ AThe demon can't be detect easily it can became anyone and very) j. U5 L" D3 }% n/ `$ Z! f, C9 _0 F
dangerous, what if he have six sense or hi-tech tool such as demon/ `4 {2 z8 d7 e0 {3 i. |
detector or something .....(your idea) so it can detect who is the' h+ ]9 v1 }6 h- Z+ E
demon easier.
9 |2 |5 s% a3 ~4 A* M' |0 K4 x- ----------------------------------------------------------------------7 g; g; }, X" |" E  o
2 B! x" r6 U; O! |! \2 b6 O
I also think of possible ending:2 d0 w" u/ Z! y7 C$ P$ D0 g9 J! ]
9 }: z# j$ ~% _" ^5 A
1. He track down the demon to its liar and kill it successfully.; C" w7 k1 t# e- W
) p& a( E7 `! L( b' {9 D9 h  H- w
2. He track down the demon to its liar but it escaped (sequel?)
" X6 `& n+ Y# q# [, ?2 V4 C  T- y) ?
+ A' d, a+ i/ C7 V- z  ~! s3. He have been tricked the demon disguise as his girlfriend (his
+ @5 i# l! g9 U5 pgirlfriend had die already to became a suit) and have sex with him and
8 C  V* {% h/ S: e1 c# m$ _he die, the demon win.
( ^5 a" K) I0 Z! ~* W- T( D; s( v
. F  H/ N2 j: T+ P1 U" }3 P* [4. The demon disguise as his girlfriend but he know and kill it.
( D8 @0 L4 M' z2 [1 p- s; c" O0 y, }) T* a
5. The demon disguise as his sister? Did he can kill it or fail?
  @2 A' Y1 c; d# e; }$ U  O# T: X
6. The demon disguise as his aunt? Did he can kill it or fail?
: i& ]; J" z! c" Y$ _! l' J- m' S: j( u2 a9 V
7. The demon hypnotize his sister to have sex with him, he think that% @) [- b/ g1 }/ Z3 v
she was the demon so he kill her while the demon is disguising as his7 x$ x4 a% A- _9 ^' g0 A4 J8 u& n
girlfriend!. After the funeral he was very sad, it pretend to; |5 E5 d* G* S# O
comfort him and have sex with him so he die, the demon win.
' J) g' M4 b# o% F. z' i: s
* g4 v6 J6 @# ^6 E% R6 _9 F8. His mother came back to him she say that his father hate her and: Q$ ^4 h' A' x6 m! @9 x6 {
they divorce, she was living far away across country and she came to1 A4 [# ^: t" ]) S; W) p  }
look for forgiveness from him and say that his father hate her even
/ c& T" J. S" Z4 Zbefore he die he make up all story about the demon. But he already: x. T4 g# w, `8 X
seen horror in the past before his father die, his mother is saying
4 j3 E4 I( I  V+ \the truth or she was the demon in disguise?
- T$ x) i$ Q) I7 r+ X( q  y( X! d: \+ M& r0 Y* s! d) h) r# b2 U/ {8 R
9. His beloved girlfriend is the demon in disguise since beginning,
% Y! t2 A# d' sthe woman that he date and falling in love isn't what she seem, the
% [( b8 ^7 F( _6 w0 i- J, Z& ^# X8 @demon plan this all along. It have sex with him and he die, the demon win.5 g; }& g2 Q2 B& h8 O* R5 m. s6 q

J' q1 }- C% _$ c$ V' l4 |10. Your idea…
( k1 P0 M! Z% C6 m8 E- U. z% h$ G5 C/ {$ e3 [" p; \
sorry for my English, I am not English speaker.. X' r' q1 k% y6 @( G7 F

3 |: S5 ]' h& u5 GIf any of you interested in my story idea and want to write it; A/ s( i! ~5 ~/ j* Q
please e-mail me
在【意见留言】区提建议,采用者奖励威望! 参与者都有奖~
rockx3 发表于 2009-5-1 22:27:18 | 显示全部楼层
55665,有征文诶,翻译个短篇?
/ [2 N0 u% M# b- x
2 O- O* z. v" j* O, D8 P3 t' N话说皮物文都这样...变身过程什么的都好,皮物变完以后都不知道要干什么...我那游戏也是这样...
rockx3 发表于 2009-5-1 22:43:08 | 显示全部楼层
支持~第一篇我很有兴趣
 楼主| 55665 发表于 2009-5-2 08:17:15 | 显示全部楼层
其实变完了干什么完全取决于作者,看作者有没有构思结局。" D0 L* o! C- a7 ~8 ?

: u: @3 K" w( Z8 T7 l$ n! C# p第一个构思不能算没有结局,姐姐对男人失望,弟弟通过人皮让姐姐绕过乱伦的心理谴责,只要能爱着姐姐,发展为美好的姐妹关系。也可算结局。只是一个被调教的男友,还有姐弟交换身份都是不错的题材,结束了就可惜了。但即便如此,写完第一部分构思起码10章节以上,20左右也有可能。最后把结局写的模糊些,等有新的构思就可接上去。写绝也无所谓,反正我也懒人。' Z% z7 _  P  S+ }9 H* _3 o% ~1 y
, X0 _. ]& I  G) m2 _
小说要有发展必须有事件冲突(依稀记得好像以前老师说过),具体我也说不清楚,反正就是作者得有构思去写吧,可能你看日文小说多了些,我个人感觉日文短篇多,没有更多交代,英文的长篇大作可是很多的。2 `9 w2 R( s) {
至于翻译,我英文也不咋的,大学时期勉强以多1分过的四级,翻译很吃力。翻译的时间大大大于写作的时间。主要也没心情,所以只有摊手。
rockx3 发表于 2009-5-2 10:49:04 | 显示全部楼层
其实变完了干什么完全取决于作者,看作者有没有构思结局。
2 c& R. L* v& X" K- o
% T% u! |6 H" X) Q6 C2 u8 s第一个构思不能算没有结局,姐姐对男人失望,弟弟通过人皮让姐姐绕过乱伦的心理谴责,只要能爱着姐姐,发展为美好的姐妹关系。也可算结局。只是一个被调教 ...
% D8 H) @( o+ [7 X: I; o2 {55665 发表于 2009-5-2 08:17

- N7 n' K( {* `3 L! m1 V" v( e& o! S4 I
第一篇是我喜欢的类型。
6 M; A6 h. I0 k$ G6 }' w  B没说没有结局,只是现在我烦恼好像人皮穿上了以后没啥事情好做好发展,世界征服?% S# J& k0 e4 u! f8 e/ y$ `& i
; n% p, r5 s1 y
话说国内目前曾经最大的TS站也就是紫云了?) Z, }+ l; b- j  p% t* B  Y
! m2 x- l0 U, ~
在TGGAME搞推荐不就是TGGAME备份站么,那本站不是一点意义都没有了。难得有个这么不错的平台,当然要好好发展一下。, ~3 z8 _3 T" R; a1 W6 s
2 g, R4 ~2 X4 Y& ~3 |
KIG123那边不是也有些人才吗...我想说最起码人数先上去了才是吧
+ ?/ h. u) e3 F$ B7 m5 ]. M2 D
) w* X7 I" _8 ]  {+ b今天俺出去玩啦,论坛交给你照顾啦
 楼主| 55665 发表于 2009-5-2 15:35:31 | 显示全部楼层
没啥事好发展就创造事件嘛。不然哪来的故事。
4 e; i7 v* R8 I* ], W4 X0 \  W2 l1 M1 m3 ?5 @# |# J
其实这种论坛真不需要发展为怎样怎样的人气,人多会杂,而且这不是社会意识上认同的。
lee000 发表于 2020-1-26 22:14:14 | 显示全部楼层
設定有點複雜哩!1 p% d8 f& d, A  t3 i
這樣是否會變得太龐大呢? 到時會不會爛尾?
吃草的绵羊123 发表于 2022-7-10 17:38:18 | 显示全部楼层
有意思的素材,顺便提升一下英语水平
lisa 发表于 2022-7-11 09:57:26 | 显示全部楼层
那个类美人鱼好像只有一个标题。
ilist 发表于 2022-7-14 14:00:40 | 显示全部楼层
reddit上还是有很多这种短片创意的
zhangp00 发表于 2022-7-18 21:50:56 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
厉害,各种类型的都有啊
Julio 发表于 2022-7-19 13:39:50 | 显示全部楼层
楼主第一篇创意很不错
云晓曦 发表于 2022-8-3 02:28:31 | 显示全部楼层
两篇文章都不错期待楼主的文章
huaihkiss 发表于 2022-8-5 08:40:12 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
这个思路还挺不错的,有类似文吗
常磐文 发表于 2022-8-5 23:52:51 | 显示全部楼层
不错不错,楼主加油写出来吧
Deutschen 发表于 2022-9-3 21:04:44 | 显示全部楼层
第一篇略有老套了,结局需要想一下,他们到底想干嘛。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋|手机版|CDBook

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 07:51 , Processed in 0.174735 second(s), 20 queries .