注册
每日推荐
[小晰] BS APP (102)性轉的我與曉鈴姊(小
**** 本内容被作者隐藏 ****
作者: little.she0310
把前夫变成古灵精怪的梦中女孩(上)
前言:MPDG——“Manic Pixie Dream Girl”的缩写,即“躁狂、精灵的梦中女孩”,也是
作者: 恰似东风雨
(按文件名中的数字,被up主点进帖子里的图片无法排序,以后发图就不要点进帖子里了,回复顺序问题相关的一律扣3cdb By pansx)
查看: 7015|回复: 15

[皮物] 小抄本

[复制链接]
55665 发表于 2009-5-1 22:04:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
這裡做小抄本記下一個構思,防止遺忘。, [( ?. r& h6 v+ @3 l" C
5 U/ j& C& q# u  r/ x
這是由舞會的想到的寒蟬改版。但人物關係全都變了。包含M2F,F2M,SM,亂倫,百合等雜燴。
" q' Y9 z+ k; H5 _
6 V+ B. m4 I+ w; J. U* F姐弟,同高,身材大體相當,關係親密。父親為高級科研人員,常年在研究室,家庭富裕。姐姐大美女,但弟弟一直愛慕姐姐,姐姐也知道,但毕竟是姐弟,更多是亲情上的包容。姐姐高中毕业时期被第一任有钱帅气男友甜言蜜语骗走了第一次,男友炫耀终于上了校花并出国,姐姐无比伤心。大学终于交往一普通不富裕但真诚的男友。弟弟聰明,有靈性,從小善於做膠質面具(舉例兒時姐姐生日做的鬼臉面具嚇壞所有人)中間穿插姐姐和大学男友談情,弟弟暗中偷聽,内心暗暗心恨,发誓姐姐你是属于我的。# r. f6 _- V7 |; g5 a2 H
一日,姐弟談話,討論到姐姐男友,弟說现在男友也只是喜歡姐姐的面貌,身體,和以前那个混蛋一样。姐姐認為他們是真心相愛。弟弟說我會證明給你看。接下來弟弟盜用父親研究成果,結合自己的技術,廢寢忘食研製。終於告訴姐姐可以製作一個仿真人皮,和姐姐打賭他來扮演姐姐,姐姐則扮做弟弟(過程取模,製作等等,而且有父親研究纳米传感技术成果,可以感官完全模擬,中間姐姐變成弟弟,話兒挺起,但未發生關係),男友不會有任何察覺并共處,已證明只是愛姐姐的容貌和身體。。而後二人交换身份,弟弟完美扮演一個性感的姐姐和男友交往,并引诱男友上床,男友未覺任何異樣,并利用男友的真心爱来報復男友,玩起SM女王,男友被调教變成M。(中间插有姐姐以弟弟身份被同班女生表白并半推半就下被女生献身。)。弟弟给姐姐看了男友被SM的情形和床上的录像,姐姐大哭傷心,弟弟安慰,傾訴愛意,说真心爱姐姐只有自己。姐姐拒絕亂倫,弟弟解釋說自己會以女身,不算亂倫,自己這幾天也喜歡上扮演姐姐,和作為一個女人的感覺,愿意做妹妹,只要能爱着姐姐。通过人皮让姐姐绕过乱伦的心理谴责,幫姐姐脫掉人皮,二人百合(或弟弟以女體和姐姐男體發生關係?雙方只摘掉面具?)。二人不分開。後面發展?沒想到。继续交换?後續未知。
( P0 r$ k9 F$ r* X* f4 a# d. @
  a/ p# Q: O3 F1 Q& F哎,貌似又偏重邪惡了。
0 A% h$ h" w% ^) Y# C. z1 }
, P0 N+ ?! J) W/ ?2 S/ ?' ^4 t還有一個類美人魚短篇。但我絕不承認是美人魚系列。和最近第一人稱寫法同,“變”的能力在對方手上。(這算第二人稱嗎?我語文不好。)似乎這樣寫法很有诱惑感?至少我感觉,看最近几篇都是。" l" L5 e# v# V2 t0 k

7 b9 u. v% C0 |, C6 e: F; \我回到故鄉小城市,并不是榮歸故里。我是避難回來。我是某黑社會組織的一個普通幹事,我為了發達,巧設計畫,偷出并倒賣了組織的假鈔電板給另一組織。而且做了我爲了保護電板死掉的假象。打撈一筆,現在時享受快樂人生的時候了。(以上交代式速度寫過)
, g% d/ F7 K' ]- H* S0 R# h在這個小城里碰到了以前學校的校花,校花是如此風情萬種,想到自己還是單身,但今時不同往日,我現在很有錢!追求校花。二人開始交往,當夜上床,我把我的秘密勸說了出來,並說我的就是你的。校花轉為男聲,大驚,卻立馬失去知覺。1 Z8 O, e9 T7 v0 \5 e$ `
) Q$ @7 g) |2 G: z2 ^0 m+ m1 }
一室內,校花脫下面具,脫下全身人皮。是一男子。男子以女聲電話說目標搞定,匯另一半錢。一旁的電腦屏幕上,是我詳細的資料。(這真的不是美人魚,只是個短篇)
$ W. y5 f6 e9 `3 ~  f
0 P! W$ j& H6 A( a6 G6 ]0 b以上優先短篇。寫不寫看心情和時間允許。, ]3 S# w! `: O: J
9 X2 W+ ^& H' x( C  O
+ b& ]- n/ d) c+ ?  n9 N( [
順帶給出一老外創意。
3 v9 i6 H7 G' h# k3 y
4 B+ }; _* H! M# CThis story is a dark one, I think it suitable to post on Halloween, anyway& C1 M2 y" X$ C' Q# R  `0 K
I just come up with it and didn't want to lost or forget it so I share
8 h8 ^; t5 h4 }it with you.
7 P( G2 R, _: b$ Y2 j- x  L7 x) {  k" c. K$ y9 L
I was thinking, maybe those of us with good story writing/ }2 a4 f; h, q( F$ B& c2 ]* M
skills amongst us, could flesh my idea into full bodysuit story.
, J' r2 ~" }8 i  I( g4 N  i
, s+ o1 c$ @4 G6 j# V; C5 v1 L- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
7 s7 c" O% N) k; a# m0 Q
1 B3 Q& r0 u, d# i6 y* c, F$ C7 J- a+ d) a) `( b1 J9 z
Story idea:. ~- {* w% O$ p" X5 n5 W
- `2 ]! d5 U* B; X6 r: q
There is an evil demon among us, it is a male demon blending in  m+ d7 S$ r# R9 T6 [
human society for hundreds year. It feed by draining life force from
; t" }, C5 J* y, c- A* S0 mhuman male through sex, by doing this it has to disguise itself as a) K7 r# L8 p* v* X2 H
woman. It can't transform itself into a woman directly but it can1 U( K: q8 z5 w6 m: K/ ^( k
shift its body to simulate woman shape body, it only need a skin to
' Y: t4 [: f6 z) ~$ [cover its hellish and ugly body.
9 ]: l5 f9 I: M  a3 e) @# I5 A! V/ B' U7 ]
. v3 o8 S, p4 I/ WIt hypnotize a woman and have sex with her, when it climax it
( y% o3 C$ e' K9 [9 B; \3 Aejaculate its demon semen into a woman's body, the semen is very hot: a( a) {" l" t# D, i
and acid it melt a woman's body both muscle,organ fat and bones from
9 a2 g7 U: ]4 S0 B$ Kinside so a woman die terribly living only the skin and hair of a
; u% F: I. b% @1 F; a; V3 P8 lwoman. Then it put on the skin of an ill fate woman and disguise as
; Q4 u! V5 y  o# X" J, N1 f; ~its victim, shifting its body part underneath dead woman's skin such
8 ?9 ^$ j: v3 N. Oas reduce height, weight, change eye color from blood red to nomal7 e/ g6 H* Z% T
human eye, its canine teeth fall out and grow a new set of human white0 b4 d/ ~! T0 d1 |
teeth, forming breasts, narrow waist, wide hip, change its voice so it) |. K/ k" `7 @6 k" k
look exactly like a woman before she die. It like to study a woman
2 p/ `9 ?$ j% X2 @before it impersonate her,learn how she talk, walk and when its
  V) W; l- w/ V8 i& Z& r1 `disguise as her it even smell and taste like her, so nobody even her
: {" h3 p/ G* G% llover can't tell the difference. So its easy target was men that have
* j  x3 A/ n- g/ I  d7 xgirlfriend or wife.
4 j, d9 W/ I, C' k; d$ A8 RIt like to collect women skin and took skins back to its lair, it can
( D+ G* ]% d7 ^. a: {/ Ahave sex with a woman while its disguise as another woman by pull its
, a: _/ H+ B5 j' J$ v" h1 ^penis out of the skin vagina, melt her and have another skin suit
: T4 j7 Y5 t" Q2 G9 ]while didn't came out of first suit.
+ g8 a4 H, R* m; ^
+ S# L( V9 A) e) @$ T/ nThen it hunt for a man life force, it can produce a pheromone to& C8 w( r+ q6 U+ Q- o% }7 Q
attract men. It have sex with unsuspected man once a man came it
* _4 m! |. |6 Q$ U7 bcollect a man semen to produce acid semen in the future and also drain
, ~) O, W0 I) K" ]. h  E) yits victim life force energy so he die. It cause police report of
  e+ K7 K. `! }& T; ^mystery missing girls and dead men body found everyday, autopsy reveal
) X1 y) W( e& D# z: Z! U4 _that they die because heart attack.( n- n6 H* l' g3 s% N6 x* \
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
$ p6 M& r/ y5 D- l" r- C7 s' d/ j# S/ [' z
The story should told through perspective of our hero, the demon
# c2 i" ?8 t% j$ l* e2 {, s- \hunter. He have a very haunting experience when he was young. One day) {; ~6 v( q3 R; P8 }
he came from school early and heard the sound of moaning from his4 A0 R5 g8 G3 R) E' F2 {
parent bedroom, he look through door knob to saw that his father was& e2 e5 @; m6 h& A; f; X# u6 k
having sex with his mother but when they both climax he saw horror4 E7 [! z4 A+ y/ i& K$ O
scene of his life, he heard very loud roar came out from his mother
- Z" [) T$ F- s3 |3 ^lip somewhat like a lion but it more deeper that he never heard it
7 ]4 \8 _$ s& l; _before. He saw that his father also realize this from horror in his/ A' g; _: S) G! U9 H
eye and suddenly there a light from his father going through his
& U2 w( U7 O3 i- amother, his father body then became very thin and pale like skeleton.
4 r: A: \0 ~; M* H6 PHis mother then laugh evilly and clime off and getting dress, when she$ X1 g# x+ N/ ]& r& X3 g0 A
saw him she look at him lustfully and say "You are too young, but we% f: l6 @& K9 n2 Z- k( {
will meet again!" he never saw his mother look at him like that. She
4 A( z8 F4 R" l" n) s; bgrin lick her lip fondle her breasts and walk off the house, he really0 u. u1 w+ o$ V; D, e4 k
feel scare and arouse but then he realized that his father is in
2 D- m, |0 E+ e( ttrouble he run too see his father, he was dying and told him before he
, j9 K4 y  R: |: L; \0 e) mdie to locate an important book in basement. After the funeral he goes3 S, K' i, w3 \$ G; {9 B( X
to look for it and saw that it was an ancient book about the male
; Q  X+ z5 ?/ P# _- r! N0 ddemon that drains life force from human male by disguise as a woman,, x: ?* o5 b: w0 b3 ^0 X
he knew that in that day he didn't saw his mother but the demon- O$ y  ]0 m  U  X4 r
disguise as her, he loss both of his parent and also learned that his
: L* G! ]( `1 Q% Tfamily was the demon hunter family passing the duty from father to son
% p: H, ?# J. L1 ]  n9 Osince his great great grandfather but they fail to hunt this demon
. V& w& U" A* _" G3 L* _because it is very smart and also have hypnotize power, for hundreds
- C& f1 i% i5 E/ qyear it know art of feminine seduction.; }: `6 ^' X6 o! }" [
7 E! G6 L/ J+ X
So now many years pass he and his younger sister living with his
; z- m- q8 o8 i) q* ^# o% Paunt(younger sister of mom) he study in university and he vows
1 d0 q$ a; f4 u3 drevenge for his parent by hunting this demon down from evidence such
" q) L2 w2 e- Q- T# g& Kas unidentified dead body of naked men some shed skin of women like in
& b- m! g! x( l! R/ n7 T0 r3 Wmystery stories. He know that the demon can't living in sunlight it  H( c* L' K& \. t
will die shortly so it use women skin to cover its own body, but how; U# ?& Q7 x3 v$ S/ v
can he locate the demon it can be anybody(any female). The demon also- e6 V6 g! E. d% {$ T8 Q
know that the demon hunter's life force is greater than ordinary- O' o9 F! u+ s2 U+ d6 W
human, if it drain the demon hunter's life force it will be much9 d+ q, @; v6 g2 _
stronger. It had drained his father so it was more stronger in pass 10
/ t8 S  S3 {( N8 t4 d) v' qyears but now it feel that its power was diminishing so it also& g8 w" c$ z( Y; ~6 T0 y2 z
looking and hunt for him for more power.* g' H! U3 E: ~, \/ S" f

* L% R7 B" D0 T& \3 r4 ^1 s/ p3 nSo he have to hunt this demon while also have to protect his
; Q/ i, X% \' m+ o3 H' rsister and his aunt that is his only relative left and he also have to
6 W+ C: x6 O$ s; Lprotect his beloved beautiful girlfriend from the demon.
+ ?3 u0 Y- I) M& C6 ?3 V  j/ l' @  Y; J2 C8 W. o
Who will be the hunter who will be prey. This is the idea of this story& h. ~% ?. G3 x* A1 M
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------% T- _0 X' P) A5 Q, J
+ z# Q! B2 ^0 u4 v7 {" s5 p
I think this is horror/mystery story.& \' w5 }: w0 _7 }: G$ m
0 P4 [& X" V7 m
I see that the demon have more advantages than him so I think the book& w% U1 G- D' \2 N3 B/ \3 l7 d
should provide methods more than sunlight(It have to expose in its( n6 i2 a; E! N3 x6 X/ s
original body) to kill the demon such as silver bullet or holy water! m4 }2 ~6 u* b
or...........(your ideas).! Q1 H, g6 G" H) {* }: c' a
, _/ Q5 L$ l' ?3 ^0 Z* E5 Z9 L' j
The demon can't be detect easily it can became anyone and very5 y) M8 `2 u+ i9 ]  a# W
dangerous, what if he have six sense or hi-tech tool such as demon* U7 T; |( s' a* G8 O1 ?
detector or something .....(your idea) so it can detect who is the4 ?7 p# f8 A# a# y9 ~0 h% e3 N- \
demon easier.
; N  N  s3 q1 [# n% i: X/ m! [- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
- K* Q( a& s" C% ?8 h9 s
  F. S; H3 g$ Z5 S9 [1 |+ wI also think of possible ending:
  o# F4 _; C9 _  |0 y
% Y4 Z& E# d, L0 I0 s( Z0 ]1. He track down the demon to its liar and kill it successfully.
% T8 s8 w4 q7 y6 q/ x& h& J
6 {3 u. U3 S( g( k2. He track down the demon to its liar but it escaped (sequel?)
" }& c( ~! q+ t2 L5 R; |  }( v; k$ d4 j# b% e' {  f9 v5 H
3. He have been tricked the demon disguise as his girlfriend (his6 \: X8 L7 c$ g5 W) f
girlfriend had die already to became a suit) and have sex with him and
) y6 T: M, Y) l6 A/ w4 `he die, the demon win., d) Z$ ^( {5 x2 g8 `% \% }
- A9 Z1 G5 f# V6 d4 [/ U
4. The demon disguise as his girlfriend but he know and kill it.
' A' J, o; I/ `7 I4 d
. y' E4 T  J) x1 \8 ^5. The demon disguise as his sister? Did he can kill it or fail?
! i3 P4 L, ?3 |7 P4 s" r1 q- t" g
5 n1 H' \/ d* R$ |2 j) o& F6 k- n; {6. The demon disguise as his aunt? Did he can kill it or fail?
- J' r1 f4 h! C0 ~3 H' {
' c+ h) O5 C  N7 ?- w7 h  D' ~1 \7. The demon hypnotize his sister to have sex with him, he think that( {" X2 T  ]# s
she was the demon so he kill her while the demon is disguising as his- N! k. w% ~% D# `; J
girlfriend!. After the funeral he was very sad, it pretend to: O5 {; _, ~: S0 s( T4 U
comfort him and have sex with him so he die, the demon win.
, O! g0 o/ h9 ?! U+ }1 h8 E8 \! H" P# ?# p
8. His mother came back to him she say that his father hate her and
4 }) e( `7 j  ?5 M1 ]( [they divorce, she was living far away across country and she came to; X1 |) m, d; {  T- A
look for forgiveness from him and say that his father hate her even! W* [) u) O9 g
before he die he make up all story about the demon. But he already. d: B. h5 H! b5 h/ ^
seen horror in the past before his father die, his mother is saying
& `+ R  i" @: V& Q8 }0 Othe truth or she was the demon in disguise?
7 C* G! E8 M1 P7 z3 _  P
" a: z0 }6 C" r6 ]; l  E9 I' n$ f! j9. His beloved girlfriend is the demon in disguise since beginning,% V8 F2 q2 }& l: B+ h" n- G2 G' A
the woman that he date and falling in love isn't what she seem, the
4 J# \/ n% Q0 i* |demon plan this all along. It have sex with him and he die, the demon win.
7 f+ |7 a  v5 {* M/ ]1 |% T
& E* x  ~4 l* G" c. B; U2 D: a10. Your idea…
9 {5 O3 b5 @! m4 {; O6 ?9 Y, w9 r" J! Y# B; Q5 W  V# S% k# u7 G
sorry for my English, I am not English speaker.1 }) x- d# K9 \1 E6 F

' X2 R6 W$ t. v: q! `If any of you interested in my story idea and want to write it
3 e. f! c1 U' x1 i) m+ q* l# D9 T0 [please e-mail me
在【意见留言】区提建议,采用者奖励威望! 参与者都有奖~
rockx3 发表于 2009-5-1 22:27:18 | 显示全部楼层
55665,有征文诶,翻译个短篇?7 q4 j$ y0 }+ i  t8 H; }

: u8 I4 }$ G! n( z话说皮物文都这样...变身过程什么的都好,皮物变完以后都不知道要干什么...我那游戏也是这样...
rockx3 发表于 2009-5-1 22:43:08 | 显示全部楼层
支持~第一篇我很有兴趣
 楼主| 55665 发表于 2009-5-2 08:17:15 | 显示全部楼层
其实变完了干什么完全取决于作者,看作者有没有构思结局。' ~9 G$ e+ C4 P% [+ ^% P
8 I2 [; T; b1 V& C
第一个构思不能算没有结局,姐姐对男人失望,弟弟通过人皮让姐姐绕过乱伦的心理谴责,只要能爱着姐姐,发展为美好的姐妹关系。也可算结局。只是一个被调教的男友,还有姐弟交换身份都是不错的题材,结束了就可惜了。但即便如此,写完第一部分构思起码10章节以上,20左右也有可能。最后把结局写的模糊些,等有新的构思就可接上去。写绝也无所谓,反正我也懒人。
. L* s) n3 d& w) j8 ?
9 n* ^0 `/ T* ?. L小说要有发展必须有事件冲突(依稀记得好像以前老师说过),具体我也说不清楚,反正就是作者得有构思去写吧,可能你看日文小说多了些,我个人感觉日文短篇多,没有更多交代,英文的长篇大作可是很多的。
- x3 @1 R# v/ a* g) w( X7 B8 }. x至于翻译,我英文也不咋的,大学时期勉强以多1分过的四级,翻译很吃力。翻译的时间大大大于写作的时间。主要也没心情,所以只有摊手。
rockx3 发表于 2009-5-2 10:49:04 | 显示全部楼层
其实变完了干什么完全取决于作者,看作者有没有构思结局。
0 v. }1 h4 N# i7 \; o# Q( E% U6 P% D8 Q) r/ q
第一个构思不能算没有结局,姐姐对男人失望,弟弟通过人皮让姐姐绕过乱伦的心理谴责,只要能爱着姐姐,发展为美好的姐妹关系。也可算结局。只是一个被调教 ...9 C$ k5 Y. r% Y/ x! B- @0 F9 a6 B
55665 发表于 2009-5-2 08:17

6 z0 ^0 G1 y3 }- ^7 H$ x. I8 L( @! p
第一篇是我喜欢的类型。: l. V* g! f9 z. g3 i7 K/ b, N. Q
没说没有结局,只是现在我烦恼好像人皮穿上了以后没啥事情好做好发展,世界征服?; i$ g# T  ?7 r% Y8 n

& _( [' T( p  Q$ A' \$ ^$ ^" q话说国内目前曾经最大的TS站也就是紫云了?
' X: m: W" y/ g& G, s9 C( a, V6 v: u
在TGGAME搞推荐不就是TGGAME备份站么,那本站不是一点意义都没有了。难得有个这么不错的平台,当然要好好发展一下。* @) ]) W% c9 d0 c' s" C
: x- }9 q% t: _
KIG123那边不是也有些人才吗...我想说最起码人数先上去了才是吧
* `4 V0 i$ s' M  \# w: j
6 v0 Q+ ~( r; \. V, ^: p' b今天俺出去玩啦,论坛交给你照顾啦
 楼主| 55665 发表于 2009-5-2 15:35:31 | 显示全部楼层
没啥事好发展就创造事件嘛。不然哪来的故事。1 B9 e% u8 L0 V& a

! I: W3 L, J" n  d8 m其实这种论坛真不需要发展为怎样怎样的人气,人多会杂,而且这不是社会意识上认同的。
lee000 发表于 2020-1-26 22:14:14 | 显示全部楼层
設定有點複雜哩!9 Q+ L, g5 U6 L  D+ W% E. e
這樣是否會變得太龐大呢? 到時會不會爛尾?
吃草的绵羊123 发表于 2022-7-10 17:38:18 | 显示全部楼层
有意思的素材,顺便提升一下英语水平
lisa 发表于 2022-7-11 09:57:26 | 显示全部楼层
那个类美人鱼好像只有一个标题。
ilist 发表于 2022-7-14 14:00:40 | 显示全部楼层
reddit上还是有很多这种短片创意的
zhangp00 发表于 2022-7-18 21:50:56 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
厉害,各种类型的都有啊
Julio 发表于 2022-7-19 13:39:50 | 显示全部楼层
楼主第一篇创意很不错
云晓曦 发表于 2022-8-3 02:28:31 | 显示全部楼层
两篇文章都不错期待楼主的文章
huaihkiss 发表于 2022-8-5 08:40:12 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
这个思路还挺不错的,有类似文吗
常磐文 发表于 2022-8-5 23:52:51 | 显示全部楼层
不错不错,楼主加油写出来吧
Deutschen 发表于 2022-9-3 21:04:44 | 显示全部楼层
第一篇略有老套了,结局需要想一下,他们到底想干嘛。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋|手机版|CDBook

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 04:17 , Processed in 0.193317 second(s), 20 queries .