注册
每日推荐
【画皮刺青】【第01——02章】
【第00001章】 【代替校花生活】   “对不起,但……也谢谢你。”展晴空脸色苍白无
作者: 寻找幽冥
奇怪的感觉
原文链接:Strange Feelings | Patreon 原作者:DrZaaijer ------------------------
作者: 恰似东风雨
(按文件名中的数字,被up主点进帖子里的图片无法排序,以后发图就不要点进帖子里了,回复顺序问题相关的一律扣3cdb By pansx)
查看: 9196|回复: 10

[问题咨询] 有人可以翻譯單行火車嗎?

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2015-10-10 14:52:06 |阅读模式
  1. 本贴全文约 19 字
有個網站好多英文文章
有人想翻譯麼?
在【意见留言】区提建议,采用者奖励威望! 参与者都有奖~
小土豆 发表于 2015-10-10 18:19:00 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
地址发出来吧,先看看是不是有很多
104m104 发表于 2015-10-10 18:46:05 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
为什么最近改造文都没人翻译呢?
; |/ J: d7 I3 W2 K* A1 i或者说带有催眠元素的
謝菜鳥 发表于 2015-10-10 22:49:18 | 显示全部楼层
加油喔!!各位大大& c! _& k0 `9 ]+ i# i
翻譯是專業人士最令人敬佩的地方
' r! M( t4 k9 E' G2 h! ?7 @' ?3 ^希望有人能表現這個專業
台風逝去 发表于 2015-10-11 14:36:30 | 显示全部楼层
翻譯是OK的
2 O7 b: t* @) u3 ]! X6 r9 S; \只要不是隨便用個機翻惚弄過去就行了
walter2005 发表于 2015-10-11 14:57:31 | 显示全部楼层
能翻譯就最好,不過不要用機翻翻得不三不四.
dfjh89020899 发表于 2015-10-11 16:37:15 | 显示全部楼层
链接发出来给大家瞅瞅
gatling 发表于 2015-10-13 13:49:23 | 显示全部楼层
什么网站?什么文章?英文的还是日文的?你是来吊胃口的吗?
匿名  发表于 2017-1-2 01:33:55
Chapter 7. Living as a girl

After I had started living fulltime as a female the male part in me realised that my possibility to live out the male in me was getting more and more limited. I was accepted completely as a girl in the new school. It was very easy without any problems and thanks to my new friendship with a girl I met called Anne, my transition to living full time as a female went very smoothly.

Although everything must have seemed fine to my parents and the therapists, inwardly I had big problems with the new situation. I was very uncomfortable and insecure in my new female role. I felt totally alien to my new public role. Anne's support and friendship was without any doubt what saved me from not collapsing mentally in this situation.

In hindsight maybe a collapse might have helped rescue me but she managed to help me and show me what I needed to do to avoid any problems with the other girls and of course the boys.

She helped me to act and cope in school as a girl and she always supported me socially in class. So I was never left alone facing a tough situation where I didn't know how to act or behave. The teachers knew about me in both schools and I have only good memories of how supportive they were. The only regret I have with them was I never told the teachers about the bullying that went on in the old school.

I was fully accepted as a female by all my class and it felt wonderful not to be bullied like before. However this made the male part in me horrified when I realised I had no way to realise that part anymore. Everyone just referred to me as Jane and saw me as a female and that really tore my inner soul apart.

I was still after starting to live full time as girl, wearing semi-male clothing most of the time, however I was taken for a girl immediately after switching to the public gender role.

I don't remember any situation where I was taken for a boy after the switch. In fact, I had been taken for a girl quite often during my last year as a boy in school, by people who didn't know me.

I never took part in physical activities after I started to transition. I was exempted from it by both schools. The cover for it was that I had a heart condition.

My clothes by this time came only from the girl's section of stores. I had no female jewellery before the public gender role switch and never had much jewellery before I met my current boyfriend. I got my first female necklace from my parents as a gift when I ended my school life as a boy. I first had my ears pierced when I turned 19 and by that time I'd finally decided I would do my best to accept my new gender role and try to live with it.

I started to feel even more frustrated inside about living as a girl full time and I was sure that I was doing a big mistake with the transition. I just couldn't stop it. I was feeling like I'd robbed myself of the chance to find out what a male life really would have been like so I started to crossdress back to a male when I was 16 and it continued until just before my sex change surgery.

I think female breasts are beautiful, and I love them in my aroused mode, But in a non sexual situation I just feel freakish about them, something that shouldn't be on my chest. If they were smaller and easier to hide, I'm sure I would feel a lot better about them. I have always liked smaller breasts. I'm pretty sure my current boyfriend Peter would feel very bad about a reduction!

I have thought about that a lot especially when I was 16 or 17 when I had depression. Breasts react to changes in hormone levels in a very strange way as I found out at that time, if you suddenly stop taking the hormones.

The longest I stayed off them was for a week or so and hormonally that's a similar situation to right after a real female gives birth. Her oestrogen level drops down and that acts as a signal for the breasts to start producing milk. There are other hormones too that make it continue and all that. So I had this happening to me and it scared me stiff.

I had for a few days not milk, but a clear milky stuff oozing out of my breasts. It wasn't much but it was enough to make my shirt damp and it freaked me out badly! I thought I had some serious disease or breast cancer or something so I went to see my doctor and he asked me if I had forgotten to take my female hormones.

I don't want that to happen again, so I haven't wanted to stop HRT again, but quitting the hormones now after all this time wouldn't really make any difference physically. But in the long term, I will need a hormone therapy to avoid osteoporosis for example. Though the hormones might just as well be androgen because I won't change my shape.

I found it strange that even this situation didn't blow my cover. I just told my doctor that I must have forgotten to take them somehow. I don't understand how my parents didn't suspect anything either because I had the hormones under my mother's supervision like I explained earlier. This was just seen as a small mishap and nothing more was talked about it.

Now thinking back about that does seem strange to me. There I was seemingly happy to be a girl and I missed a week or more of my hormone therapy and no one thought to ask why or thought it strange. I'm more comfortable about accepting breasts are part of me now, and I'm not that self conscious about dressing and catching someone staring at me but I'm not sure I will ever be able to feel ok about them.

I was horrified for the situation I found myself in and I have no strong enough words left to describe it. I felt really out of place and I had a hard time getting used to being reacted to and treated as a girl. Anne was my lifeline really.

I was always very quiet in school so I was mostly just following the discussions and not taking part unless I really had to. I felt freakish to hear the girls talk about boys, I never related to that but I just played along with it and always tried to get out of those talks.

I was very curious though to hear about the period experiences and that was a very popular subject at about this time among the girls. Also here I faked and just went along without taking active part in any talks like this.
如梦幻泡影 发表于 2017-1-2 04:33:38 | 显示全部楼层
104m104 发表于 2015-10-10 18:46
4 I+ x2 N. a/ O8 o" W为什么最近改造文都没人翻译呢?, z1 E& }" p: s6 o* W8 v
或者说带有催眠元素的

: u3 c  l1 T4 B% g+ M: o" {第一,相对小众
. n  c  r* f& @" I5 I第二,专业性词汇比较多
% x& Y" T% |. A2 f第三,这类故事如果掌控力不佳的作者,剧情容易崩,沦为纯粹性欲文
匿名  发表于 2017-1-16 17:56:13
我会。
顺带一提,我是《小红》的作者,今天不务正业跑过来翻译一下。[email protected]

7章。作为女孩的生活
在我开始完全作为一个女孩生活之后,我意识到我内心的男性部分已经开始越来越被限制,使我几乎不可能再作为男性生活。我在新学校里,完全被当作一个女生,这个过程非常顺利,多亏我遇到了我的新朋友安妮,她让这个转变过程非常顺利。
尽管对于我的父母和我的治疗师来说,事情发展的很顺利,但在我内心深处,面对我的新生活,我却不知所措。我对我的崭新的女性身份感到非常不适和不安,对于我自身的公共角色,我也感到非常陌生。多亏有了安妮的支持和帮助,面对新的环境,我才没有崩溃。
事后看来,如果我当时崩溃了,可能就此会得到解脱。但是安妮一直在帮助我,让我避开了那些我和其他男生女生之间可能发生的冲突。
她帮我在学校中扮演一个女生,在课堂上,在社交中,当我不知所措的时候,我从未感到孤单。老师知道我在这两所学校的经历,在我的印象中,老师一直都是支持我的,但是我从未向老师说过我在原来的学校受到的欺凌,这让我感觉有点对不起老师。
全班同学都完全的接受了一个女生的我,我没有像原来那样被欺负,这让我感觉非常好,但是这有时让我感到非常恐惧,我意识到我的男性部分正在消亡,我已经不能再回到从前了,每个人,都把我当作简,一个女生,这让我感到精神分裂。
在我完全作为女孩儿生活的时候,大部分时间里,我仍然穿着比较中性的服装。但是当我的社会角色切换为女性之后,大家就立刻,把我当做一个女生来对待。
我不记得在我转变之后,我有过被当成男孩子,事实上,我在学校作为男孩的后半段时间里,那些不认识我的人经常会认为我是一个女孩。
在我开始转变后,我从未参加过体育活动。两个学校都允许了我,因为我告诉他们说,我有先天性心脏病。
这时期我所有的衣服,都是从女装店买的。在我作为女性生活之前,我一件首饰都没有,在我遇到我现任男友之前,也只有很少的几件首饰。在我结束我的男孩生活之后,我的父母送给我一条女士项链作为礼物。在我十九岁的时候,我第一次有了自己的耳环。那一刻,我决定,我要努力适应我的新性别,并且用这个新性别,努力活下去。
完全的女性生活,还是让我非常沮丧,我确信,面对我的转换,我犯了一个重大的错误,但我却无法停下来。我觉得我失去了一次机会,去体会身为一名男孩的感觉。所以,在我做变性手术之前,有时我会穿我男生的衣服,就像我十六岁时一样。
我觉得女生的乳房很美丽,当我的性欲被唤醒的时候,我非常爱她们。但是在没有性欲的时候,她们只是让我感到有些奇怪,我觉得她们不应该长在我的胸脯上。如果他们能够再小一点,便于隐藏,我想我会好受很多,我一直都喜欢更小一点的胸部。但是我觉得,如果我的乳房变小了,我的男友彼得一定会很沮丧。
对于这些,我想过很多,尤其是在我十六岁十七岁的时候。那时我患有抑郁症,我发现如果你突然停止服用荷尔蒙,乳房对荷尔蒙水平的反应是非常奇怪的。
我曾经停药最长一周时间。这种激素水平的变化,恰恰就像一名普通女性生孩子后的激素变化那样。激素水平的变化是一种信号,告诉乳房,该开始产奶了。当然也有其他的激素参与其中,维持这个反应,所以我开始产奶了。这段经历是很惊奇的。
有几天乳房并没有出奶,但是有一种清澈的乳白色液体从我的胸部渗出。它的量不大,但是足以湿透我的衬衫。这很糟糕,我甚至以为我得病了,乳腺癌或是什么其他的病。我去看了医生,但是医生只问我是不是这几天没有吃女性激素。
我不想让这件事再次发生,所以我不想再停止HRT。但是在那之后,停止服用荷尔蒙并不会带来任何生理上的改变。从长远来看,我需要激素治疗,以避免骨质疏松。尽管为了治疗,我甚至可能需要服用雄激素,但那并不会改变我的体形。
让我感觉奇怪的是,就算是这样的情况也没有把我揭穿。我只是告诉我的医生,我可能是忘记吃药了。我不明白为什么我的父母居然没有一丝怀疑,尽管我一直在我父母的监督下服用激素,就像我之前解释的那样。后来,这只是被当做了一次小失误,在那之后也没有再谈过这件事。
现在回想一下,我的确觉得有点奇怪。那时作为一名女生,我很开心,而我停止服药一周左右,没有人想去问为什么,也没有人觉得这很奇怪。现在我能够很自然地承认,乳房是我的一部分。对于穿着裙子,或者是一直被别人盯着看,我现在也没有那么敏感了。但我不知道我是否会一直这样。
对于我现在的处境,我感到很震惊。我不能很好的形容它,我感到自己身份的错位,感到非常不适应。我很难习惯被别人当做女孩来对待,很难习惯别人对我做出的反应是那种对女生的反应。在这些方面,安妮真的帮了我很多。
在学校我一直很安静,他们讨论时,我总是跟着应和着,从来不去参与,除非我必须去参与。听到女生谈论男生,我总是感觉很奇怪。我从没参与过这些讨论,我只是在一旁听着,并且总是试图避开这种讨论。
对于女孩们谈论那个的感受时,我很好奇。当时,这个话题在女孩中非常流行。同样的,我也只是假装参与其中,应和着,而不是积极地参与其中。

本来以为就这么一段,一小时就搞完了,结果搞了将近两小时。翻译的一般吧,大家将就着看看。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋|手机版|CDBook

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 02:04 , Processed in 0.140689 second(s), 21 queries .